Previous Alliances: NONE
Previous Alliance Experiances: NONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Eden
Public Relations
Public Relations

PostSubject: Re: Curriculumn Vitae   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 pm

The following information is not required for you to leave. You may skim it, you may ignore it. But the information may or may not help you in your stay here.

Also, since I don't have the power to mask you as a member, you'll have to wait for our President to do so. Don't worry! It wont take long.

Welcome to the forum, Jay P Young. My name is Richard Eden and I’m the Director of General Affairs, and part of my duties I inform new members of what Shin-Ra ElectricPower Company has to offer, and what you’re able to participate in. But before we get down to the details, let me just thank you for choosing us over the many dozens of alliances out there. I’m sure the choice wasn’t easy. But now that you are here, let me just give you some helpful information.

On a note, forum participation is not required. You may choose to avoid the forums if really want to, but keep in mind avoiding the forums could be avoiding good ways to grow your nation! Don’t worry though, if you choose not to be active on the forums, I’ll do my best to keep you aware of projects that would affect your nation.

Back to business. Here at Shinra you’ll feel welcome. We’re a small alliance, we’re not shy, we’re actually pretty proud of it. Being this small we act as a strong community where every voice has a measure of power behind it, new or not. And we’ll admit, we’re not perfect either! If you have a suggestion for our charter, forum display, military district, or anything else, then make your suggestion. All suggestions are happily taken into consideration.

You can be the instrument of change. We aren’t a demanding alliance, however. Your path is your own to choose.

IRC: For ‘Internet Relay Chat’, pretty much it’s a program that allows you to chat with multiple people. It’s very important to any alliance as it allows them to discuss ideas, chat about current events, and just generally enjoy themselves with each other. It’s a fun place to be, and it’s easy to access! Simply go to this link.

Step One: http://www.mibbit.com/
Step Two: Push the button ‘Launch Mibbit WebChat’
Step Three: Enter a nickname you want
Step Four: Click the dropdown menu on the top and go down to ‘Cold Front [webirc]’
Step Five: Type the following in the chat bar /join #Shinra
Step Six: Welcome! You’re done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Bringer
President
President

Battle Zone
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
MP:
50/50  (50/50)
EXP:
0/150  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Curriculumn Vitae   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Accepted, You have been masked.

Welcome to Shinra

Fixed Nation Link and added Employee ID number.

PostSubject: Re: Curriculumn Vitae   

Back to top Go down

Curriculumn Vitae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Visitors Center :: Employee Registery-
Jump to: